Saturday, June 22, 2019

Walk On, My Friends, Walk On

What a great feeling to be back walking. Though the rain of the week and some periods of coolness were unwelcomed, the sun was glorious.

During the last week's blog, there was mentioned about the benefits we walkers are experiencing. There are those around us who are not experiencing these benefits, and though it is sad, there are choices to be made.

I, for one, want to include beauty into my life. I want to continue to incorporate health into my life, and I have decided ( at the ripe old age of sixty-five) to defend it. A strange word but none the less a reality for me. My health must be supported, and it is for me to build in the support. I welcome TPWs as one of the supports. 

Don't get me wrong. I will be present for those in my family and friends who have made other choices just as I am always present to those mentioned earlier who are inflicted by health concerns not made from their decisions. But I do intend to keep walking and thriving and welcoming all this beauty the world has to provide me.


Walk on, my friends, walk on.