Sunday, November 12, 2017

Walking Off Season

I love this time of year. I love being able to walk and not worry about pace, fuel and outcomes. A nice walk with our group, full of conversation is lovely. I also like the solitary walks when I have no where special to be and can wander downtown or the Martin Goodman trail.
I especially like walking with my family. Its not often that we are out and walking together but we did that today
I estimate our walks today total around  7-8K and it was wonderful. I love to walk around downtown and discover new things. 

Speaking of new. I have decided to take a leap of faith and buy a new brand of running shoes. Since I started walking in 2015 I have worn the same brand and style buying 12 different versions of the shoes.  I had multiple blisters this year and I have no idea why so I decided that I would move out of my comfort zone and try and buy new running shoes for 2018.  I hope that I will wear the new shoes in the new year and will have new walking experiences and maybe if I work hard a new PB.

What do you want in the new year ?